Telangana Open School Society (TOSS):
Telangana Open School Society was established as an autonomous society registered under the Andhra Pradesh Public Societies Act on 20th of February 1991.
The main objectives of TOSS, at the time of its inception have been
- To provide pre-elementary Education through Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode to School drop-outs and those missing Upper Primary stage of education and to attain Universalization of Elementary Education (UEE) in the State.
- To provide continuing education for adult neo-literates, working men and women to reinforce their functional literacy and not to allow them to relapse into illiteracy.
TOSS will provide opportunities for continuing education to those who have missed opportunities to complete school and development education;
Eligibility for SSC (Secondary School Education):
Student should have any one of following certificates
- Student should complete 14 years
- Birth Certificate Issued by Municipal Office
- Transfer Certificate (TC) (In Case, Discontinued in School Stage)
Eligibility for Intermediate (10+2):
- To Complete Intermediate in One Year, There should be one year gap after SSC (10th).
- Student should Passed in SSC or its Equivalent / Intermediate Drop-Out
The Certificated issued by the TOSS is equivalent to SSC/Intermediate at their levels and this can be valid for all Higher Educations as well as Governament Jobs.
For More Details visit TOSS Website